It’s important when you are considering setting up your own travel business or moving from a different consortium that you choose an established, independent business to work with. Here are some of the benefits you will receive when joining us...
- A nationally recognised brand and the UK’s only independent co-operative travel consortium
- We are the largest independent travel co-operative in the UK which means you can be assured of a wide range of suppliers with very competitive rates of commission
- ABTA and ATOL bonding which means your customers can book with you knowing they have complete financial security
- Market leading tour operator commercial terms and dynamic packaging technology that helps you maximise your earnings on every booking
- We have an individual and flexible business package to suit your needs that will grow with you and your success in the future
- Marketing support
- An experienced e-commerce team who will help you make the most of attracting customers online
- A full suite of training as well as ongoing educational trips so you can experience new destinations first hand
- Competitive merchant service fees
- Tour operator payments made from our head office, saving you banking charges and also giving you more time to spend on developing your business, without having to worry about deadlines from suppliers
...and most importantly we understand completely how important our support is to you and your business. We offer all the benefits of working with a large organisation like the co-operative but with a bespoke family feel.